Feedback on OM2008.8

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Thu Aug 7 05:22:22 CEST 2008

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 08:49:49 +0530 Balaji Rao <balajirrao at gmail.com> babbled:

> Even I can confirm that I see a picture of a flower as wallpaper. I've
> flashed today with 20080807 rootfs from
> openmoko-openmoko-qtopia-x11-image-glibc-ipk--20080807-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2

whatever you are seeing is not ASU - not what OM is developing it is some
derivation that is different. i can tell you that simply by the fact you have
a wallpaper and not a black bg with grey/white text. :) i have no idea what
your source of "the good stuff" is... but your dealer is definitely supplying
your with non-factory-direct merchandise! :)