installer 2008.8 suggestion and question

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 23:27:45 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a reason why the installer is not displayed
as an icon like any other normal application?
I use double tap to start a program and I almost never launch a
program by accident, but when scrolling it happens quite frequently
that I accidently hit the installer-bar.Quite frankly I also don't
like the fact that it takes up much screen real estate.

I'm not going to rant about the keyboard, you all know that one :)

sincerely,
yorick