[om2008.8] Testing packages for Qtopia

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Aug 14 08:34:12 CEST 2008

On Aug 12, Holger Freyther wrote:

> As the planned "testing feed" might need one more day and the issue is
> obviously quite big I have created a small Qtopia update.
>
> You can add: "src/gz zecke http://people.openmoko.org/zecke/qtopia-testing/"
> to your feed config and do a opkg update, opkg upgrade to get the Qtopia
> fixes. Feedback is welcomed.

thanks for providig new packags for testing!

I upgraded to your qtopia and did a reboot -- and nothing changes for me:-(

after reboot I don't see the pin dialog but only some quick distortions
flashing up in the lower part of the screen.  somewhen after 2+ hours
(during night) the pin dialog finally showed up (as it does for original
Om 2008.8 too when I wait for hours).

after entering my pin it's now stuck with the "verifying the sim pin" message
like original 2008.8 too.

so for me behaviour/problem seems to be identical to Om 2008.8.

which other information shall I provide ?

Harald
--
"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\