Projects hosted at projects.openmoko.org

Joachim Steiger roh at openmoko.org
Fri Aug 22 07:15:45 CEST 2008

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> no idea. i know roh wants to see it dead and i think wolfgang etc. seem to
> agree its a hassle and om wants to use other places to host projects.

i want to keep the service, but i am not stringent about software.
my 'wish platform' would be something which iss less 'bitchy' and more
easy to work with, but thats more a question of choice of tools than of
intent ;)
also 'migrating' is always aeons more complicated than just 'making new' ;)

> as such i'd say its the job of the respective project owners to move stuff
> away. i've done mine already :)

if you do that, please send us a mail or open us a ticket in admin-trac
so we can delete the project for good (and make sure there are no old
piles of code of misleading stubs laying around.

kind regads

--

Joachim Steiger
Openmoko Central Services