Obtaining kernel source (used to be : Re: Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume)

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Sun Aug 31 20:10:21 CEST 2008

> Please do update the Wiki about it, it'd confuse anyone to pull the many
> months old svn stuff.

I've been wondering for some time now why "origin/andy" wasn't being updated as often as I read your patch summaries on the mailing list (I was blaming my
inexperience with git, and git itself).

I assume there is some kind of "experimental" kernel source around for GTA02 - I always assumed "origin/andy" was the one, but looks like I was (and still am)
mistaken for quite a while.

So, in a simple question, and for others also to read:

- Where can I find the bleeding edge 2.6.24.X ? Or the bleeding edge 2.6.X ?

Or is "origin/stable" the way to go ? I am not doing kernel development atm, and I don't think I will any time soon - however some of your(s) posted patches are
of interest to me.

Best regards,

Álvaro