[Full test report of Om2008.testing] part 1

Wendy wendy_hung at openmoko.com
Mon Dec 8 03:31:58 CET 2008

Hi,

[sorry, the below message should be send last friday but did not work. Resend
it again!]

for this week we start with a more stable image which is Dec.02's kernel and
rootfs. So far we finished 80% of the full test, we still need another day to
finish Messages and Locations cases.
The finished cases i put into people server as usual :
http://people.openmoko.org/testing/software/GTA02/Testreport/Om2008.testing-2008.12.05/

Also out put PDF files as attachment.

This week we keep reporting/closing bugs:
#2158: [Qtopia]unable to click 'option'in the edit contact screen
#2159: [qtopia]unable to send message from contacts -Tab Call
#2154: [Qtopia]Unable to 'Reply All' from sent inbo
Reopened:
#1832: 2008.8 cannot dial *123
Closed
#2097 ([testing image] list in Setting can't scroll)

More coming next week, also we're gonna pre-view some test cases for new
stuff.

Welcome any questions and suggestions.

Have a nice weekend,
Wendy