[android] Building Android from the Koolu Source

ramsarvan pl_ram2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 16:57:58 CET 2008

Hi Jim Ancona,

Good Article in wiki.
Able to compile and make the .jffs2 image
as mentioned in the wiki, flashed it & it works.
But one thing i m still confused is, before I had
Sean's FileSystem and installed 3 applications
(using adb install) using .apk files. After re-flashing
the new koolu images, I see my applications still
there. Is that the behaviour? Am I doing right?
I am a newbie to Android. so please bear with me.

Thanks,
Ram.