Android image and some instructions

Alexander Mueller XelaRellum at web.de
Mon Dec 15 22:47:45 CET 2008

Hey Sean,

attached is the adb logcat -b radio output.

I have tried this with androidfs.jffs2 from 12/05/08 and the kernel
image from uImage-android from 12/04/08.

Before that I updated the GSM modem with the MOKO10 release. After that
I checked the GSM with debian (from another SD card) to make sure GSM works.

The result is as before: I get asked for the PIN code and after entering
it I receive "Incorrect PIN code!".

Alex