Please stop commit to om.dev

John Lee john_lee at openmoko.org
Thu Dec 18 08:42:31 CET 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 12:57:02AM +0800, John Lee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'll merge om.dev back into OE upstream in this couple days, so please
> stop committing to org.openmoko.dev branch and commit to upstream
> instead.
>
> Regards,
> John

The merge is pending for review at the moment.  After this the plan
is:

* build the asu image from the org.openmoko.stable branch on
  git.openmoko.org into Om2008.8 repository (the 'stable' repository).

* build the fso images from the org.openembedded.dev branch on
  git.openembedded.net into testing repository, so we can be fully in
  sync with the fso development.

  if org.openembedded.dev fails too often we might still need a
  org.openmoko.dev branch which stays at the last know to be good rev,
  but let's just try first.

* build the same stuffs with autorev (om autorev and fso autorev, I
  believe) into unstable repository.

Comments?  Anything I missed?

- John