Development tools on the phone

SCarlson scottrcarlson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 00:00:30 CET 2008

Breno --

I've compiled a few things on my phone. Not sure if this helps but -- Emacs,
Doom, and several smaller programs compiled with minimal changes (usually
small makefile work arounds :))

This is what I installed to do the above
#

 opkg install coreutils binutils gcc make cpp python-devel python-setuptools
cpp-symlinks gcc-symlinks libc6-dev

Hope this helps?

Scott