Permission denied (publickey) at projects.openmoko.org

digger vermont dv_mlist at verizon.net
Sun Dec 21 18:28:00 CET 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 23:57 +0800, Marek Lindner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since the suspend of projects many were concerned about the openmoko community
> development platform. I received plenty of mails and ideas how to move
> forward. The current solution is this:
>
> As a result projects.openmoko.org has being relaunched. SVN commit access and
> account creation were re-enabled.

Hi,

Glad to hear the projects.OM will still be around.

However, I'm getting Permission denied (publickey) at
projects.openmoko.org for fso-control both for the shell and svn.  It
has worked in the past.  Yesterday I tried updating the ssh key with the
update button at https://projects.openmoko.org/account/editsshkeys.php

I still get Permission denied (publickey) today.  According to the above
it seems like I shouldn't have a problem.