Please don't automatically subscribe people

Cesar Eduardo Barros cesarb at cesarb.net
Mon Jul 14 01:13:33 CEST 2008

Alexander McLeay escreveu:
> I never asked to be subscribed to this list --- I think I might be
> subscribed with delivery disabled to some other lists. I've tried using
> the link in the "welcome" email, but the server is refusing the
> connection. Please remove me and never add me again to any of your
> lists without asking my permission first.

You probably were subscribed to either openmoko-devel or distro-devel.
Both were merged into this list, so it's not really a new subscription,
more like a move of your old subscription to the new list. See the email
with subject "Information about mailinglist merge" on the old list for
more information.

--
Cesar Eduardo Barros
cesarb at cesarb.net