Request: Provide some sort of Changelog w/ daily builds

Dustin Knie nullpuppy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 09:18:11 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I've been trying to follow the various mailing lists and seeing the progress
being done, as well as mentions of patches and features making it into daily
builds, I'm seeing a very useful procedure not being used. I would love to
see changelogs posted with the daily builds of things like the kernel and
rootfs builds.  I'm not asking for something really detailed, although that
would be most welcome. I really just want a quick look at what was
changed/added/removed/etc so that people have an idea of what to expect.

Keep of the excellent work, the progress being made recently is impressive.
I hope to contribute in the community soon as I find the time to help out.

Thanks,

Dustin