GSoC OpenMoko Bluetooth remote controller - report 4

Valerio Valerio vdv100 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:46:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

here are my progress in the GSoC project:

- finished my bluetooth deamon;
- wrote some communication routines to access the deamon from any programing
language with unix socket capabilities;
- wrote a communication routine in python;
- put everything to work in the Neo
- I started learning  EFL;
- wrote a small test gui with edje and evas;
- wrote and calibrate mouse events (movement, button left and right,
movement+ button left);

Right now I need some ideas for the mouse UI :)
I have a small draft with my ideas in :
http://www.valeriovalerio.org/images/remoko_mouseUI_draft.jpg (this is just
a draft, a very ugly one, the forms and colors are occasionally selected). I
appreciate some ideas .

Soon I will release a test package of my application.

Cheers,

--
Valério Valério

http://www.valeriovalerio.org