Anyone using Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron with Mokomakefile or OE

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Mon Jul 21 23:55:07 CEST 2008

I tried this over the weekend, so yes pretty recently.

It maybe related to using KUbuntu (but unlikely).

Seems at least one other has done it, but another is reporting the same errors I get but they have
KUbuntu too. (I can't think why that would make a difference though).

Thanks.

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com