Installing OpenMoko Distribution on Windows Mobile Phones (O2 XDA Stealth)

Asheesh Laroia openmoko at asheesh.org
Thu Jul 24 08:28:37 CEST 2008

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Kunal Deo wrote:

>> I haven't tried lately, but I used to build openmoko-devel-image for HTC
>> Magician and HTC Universal.

> Wow thats great. Could you please outline the steps for building the
> image. It will be very helpful

First get past the point where using the MokoMakefile to build for the
FreeRunner is comfortable for you, and then let's talk about that.

It should be as easy as changing the machine type, so long as
handhelds.org/OE/Angstrom has support for your device.

-- Asheesh.

--
Don't drink when you drive -- you might hit a bump and spill it.