[patch] Number matching support

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Sun Jul 27 08:23:02 CEST 2008

On Monday 21 July 2008 23:02:14 Joachim Breitner wrote:

> No, not really. Not even -messages and -dialer link against some common
> library that seems suitable. Maybe  libmokogsmd2. So, for this
> relatively small and self-contained code, copy’n’paste might be
> approriate – or I’m not creative enough :-).

Okay, what about installing a header file with this code and forcing the code
to be inlined. This would remove my complain about having copies of the same
code all over the place and we avoid linking?

We could put the header into the Openmoko repository, patch the OM2007.2 apps
and put the eds change into OE and wait for our friends of o-hand.com to
guide us there?

do you like that?
	z.