New comer - Introduction

Balaji Rao balajirrao at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 19:29:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm a undergraduate student from India.  I got my FR yesterday. Now I'm
looking to contribute heavily to Open Moko and help it succeed.

About my experience, I'm working on the linux kernel for about two years now.
Besides that I've been working on various other user space applications like
Mono, QT, python etc.

But I prefer to work on the openmoko-kernel than any userspace application.
Please point me to any bugs or any TODO's that I can begin with.

Also, I'll start testing the ASU builds regularly.

Did i miss anything ? Do you recommend anything else ?

--
Thanks,
Balaji