GSoC Accelerometer-based Gestures Update 9

thomasg thomas at gstaedtner.net
Mon Jul 28 12:43:08 CEST 2008

You might try one of the ASU builds on the buildhost - I don't experience
the landscape-offset-bug there, have it only in 2007.2.
Anyway, nice work, can't wait to try it :)
Btw. - I think listening for the screen rotate message should be handeled by
one of the new FSO daemons (odeviced) directly to avoid another daemon
there.
It looks like 2007.2 will switch their middleware to FSO, so it would be no
loss for the Gtk-guys, too.
Buf if you are in contact with Daniel and Mickey I guess you already talked
about that.