documentation?

Seecs Open Mobile Squad openmoko.seecs at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 08:55:31 CEST 2008

Respected Jay Vaughan;

It's just to inform you that i publish your text
"OpenMoko_DevNotesDRAFT.txt" in to my facebook's notes section with your
reference.

Check that out by following the link:

I hope you'll don't mind this as we both are working with open source
community; where redistribution is the key or rather free. In case if u did
mind that i'll remove that note. But the thing is I'm runnng a group
consisting of 35+ students in my University NUST School of Electrical
Engineering and comuter science (SEECS) Rawalpindi, Pakistan
www.niit.edu.pk. The name of the group is SEECS open mobile Squad (SOMS). We
are naive at that stage and looking for good, mature documentation of
openmoko like Google Android has; to kick start with openmoko technology.
while searching for that documentation i end up at
http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-f1958 where u've pasted a link
http://w1xer.de/OpenMoko_DevNotesDRAFT.txt

If u can help us in getting started we'll be very thankfull to you. Waiting
to hear from you.

Regards

~SEECS Open Mobile Squad
NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences

Jay Vaughan wrote:

> Some rough notes I've been keeping:
>
> http://w1xer.de/OpenMoko_DevNotesDRAFT.txt
>
> ;
> --
> Jay Vaughan

-----
:working:SEECS Open Mobile Squad (SOMS)
NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Rawalpindi,
Pakistan
www.soms.niit.edu.pk
www.seecsopenmobile.wordpress.com