Difference in bitbake config for org.openmoko.dev and org.openmoko.asu.stable branch

Andreas Willich andreas_willich at gmx.at
Mon Nov 3 19:42:19 CET 2008

Hi

It looks like there is somewhere a difference between the config for the
2 branches.

When I build mono in the .dev- branch it looks like the result gets
"installed" in tmp/staging/i686-linux, but when I build the same bitbake
recipe in the .asu.stable branch no files are there.

I need the files there to build the gtk-sharp recipe which works in
the .dev branch but gives errors in the .asu.stable- branch.

Has someone an idea why this behaviour occurs?

BR
	Andreas