Openmoko Bug #2030: Cannot connect to WEP network

mahendra panpalia panpaliamahen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:26:11 CEST 2008

Hello Werner/Openmoko Team,

I have good experience of WAP/SMS/MMS for (LG, Samsung) handsets.
I have worked with both LG and Samsung for around 3 years in above
technologies for mobiles.

Openmoko being an opensource, i am keen to contribute into applications
like  WAP/SMS, WAP browser, WAP protocol stack (1.X,2.X) and more into
mobile software platform development and mobile applications.

I can also contribute into Layer1, device drivers etc.

I have special interest into openmoko because currently I am Lead Developer
in design of an serverless instant messenger retromessenger (
http://retromessenger.sourceforge.net/) and i am planning to make a Mobile
port for this and then retromessenger application can be run on openmoko as
well.

But here i Need a starting point to Set up openmoko-development environment.
and to understand the openmoko platform.

Can some one guide me for setting up openmoko environment on my system.

Thanks & Regards,
Mahendra

--
Thanks & kind regards,