When http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/unstable/sources/ is updated

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 11:37:37 CEST 2008

Hello!
I'm trying to build FSO for a couple of days by now with bitbake.
Now I'm stack on the freesmartphone.org stuff.
bitbake first tries to donwload sources from ttp://
www.angstrom-distribution.org/unstable/sources/ with no luck,
then it goes to http://downloads.openmoko.org/sources/ with no luck
and finally it tries to download sources from git repository. And here is
the problem - I don't have access to git due to my proxy limitations.

So, how often is souces from git is updated to andgstrom-distribution or on
openmoko.org?
Do I get the idea right? I mean if those packages from git on
angstrom-distribution were more recent bitbake wouldn't have ho todnload
them from git repository (because git for me is a dead end :( )?
Thanks. Leonti