Building Mono for Freerunner

Andreas Willich andreas_willich at gmx.at
Tue Oct 21 19:35:16 CEST 2008

Hi

I finally had success to build mono 1.9.1.

Install instructions and download are on my blog:
http://sabotageandi.wordpress.com/

Are in the wiki somewhere informations how I can get my changes for the
bitbake recipts into the git-repositories? Or should I wrote the
openembedded people to apply my changes to their branch?

Regards
	Andreas