Building openmoko without download

totoro2008 faithkim at cs.rutgers.edu
Thu Oct 23 05:31:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am a newbie in openmoko development. I am using Mokomakefile for om2007.2
openmoko. I have a few questions following.

1) Can I set OM_GIT_BRANCH as asu and OM_IMAGE_NAME as asu instead of
base_image ?

2) Once I succeeded in building kernel images, I want to stay with the
downloaded files without further update. If I want to use mokomakefile
without any download, what should I do ? Will "make image" automatically
download up-to-date images all the time ? I did not change my local.conf
from the default "make setup".

Thanks.