Installing libframeworkd-glib on Openmoko toolchain

Julien Cassignol ainulindale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 18:29:47 CET 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 6:06 PM, Leonti Bielski <prishelec at gmail.com> wrote:

> All is going good except for the libraries are not installed into
> '/usr/local/openmoko/usr/include/frameworkd-glib/' but into
> '/usr/include/frameworkd-glib/' of my computer.
> What do I have to change to make it installed to toolchain directory
> (/usr/local/openmoko)?

Weird. I never used the toolchain, but using bitbake here, I never had
any problems.
It's supposed to install the headers in ${includedir}/frameworkd-glib...

I guess you should check the toolchain documentation... If it's a
source (libframeworkd-glib) problem, feel free to send me a patch and
I'll commit it.

--
Julien Cassignol
http://www.ainulindale.net