Developing/debugging applications

WintermuteHun aron.tanos at regunvet.hu
Tue Oct 28 16:07:19 CET 2008

I've done that, and I prefer cross-compiling. However, I'm trying to
cross-compile an app that uses gpsd, and therefore needs gps/gps.h, which is
apparently not part of the standard toolchain. How do I install it? I tried
using opkg, but it doesn't seem to have any package repositories, because
"opkg update" doesn't do anything at all. Can I just use the standard
package repositories, e.g. from Debian ARM?

Thanks,

Aron