Freerunner toolkit/sdk

Muthu Subramanian muthusuba at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 08:51:17 CEST 2008

Hi all,
    How do I get the complete neo sources (the application part) - so
that I can build the neod, libpulse, ....?

I am still stuck with this message: when running om-conf neod

checking for NEOD... configure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-2.0
gthread-2.0 gconf-2.0 libpulse) were not met:

No package 'libpulse' found

I have other problems like:
1. dialer takes about 30secs to start from the time i press the dialer button.
2. Phone wakes up on its own when on suspend - how do i find out what
triggered the wakeup? (of course its not because of screen touch or
button press)
3. If the loading of contacts is taking lot of time then why don't we
cache it in the memory?
4. What do others in here do? As in, use the phone to compile or the
PC to compile?

[and yes i meant toolchain when i meant toolkit]

Thanks & Regards,
Muthu Subramanian