How to restore environment after cross-compiling.

SCarlson scottrcarlson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 01:25:09 CEST 2008

 Hey guys --

 Still a bit new to all of this. I am running Ubuntu, and have been
cross-compiling successfully for the freerunner, no problem.

It seems that running source on arm/setup-env has permanently changed my
environment. I'd like to do some native x86 compiling this evening, (and in
fact, switch back and forth), is there another native setup-env type of file
that I can use to reset my env? I've rebooted my machine, but it seems my
arm config is persistent.

Thanks in advance.

Scott