MokoMakeFile "Build Ends in Tragedy"

SCarlson scottrcarlson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:26:16 CEST 2008

Applying patch scrolled_view-drag.patch
patching file etk/core/scrolled_view.pxi
Hunk #1 succeeded at 43 with fuzz 2 (offset 24 lines).
patching file include/etk/scrolled_view.pxd
Hunk #1 FAILED at 21.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- rejects in file include/etk/scrolled_view.pxd
Patch scrolled_view-drag.patch does not apply (enforce with -f)
ERROR: Task 3196
(/home/scott/code/mokobuild/openembedded/packages/python/python-etk_git.bb,
do_patch) failed
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 3146 tasks of which 0 didn't need to be rerun
and 1 failed.
ERROR:
'/home/scott/code/mokobuild/openembedded/packages/python/python-etk_git.bb'
failed
NOTE: build 200809141252: completed
make: *** [openmoko-asu-image] Error 1

I woke up this morning and say this :( . Can anyone give me advice? Do I
need to start all over once I've figured out whats wrong? Task 3146 out of
4734. About 17 hours. Damn..

-Scott