Capacitive touchscreen for future versions?

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 19:03:00 CEST 2008

Hi!

After playing with the freerunner for a month now, hardware-wise there
is only one thing which I *really* wish it had: A capacitive touchscreen
(like the apple iphone). I dislike having to carry around a stylus and
find pressing the screen to use finger input difficult. Maybe I'm just
clumsy, but I had no problems using the iphone for input.

So I'd hereby like to add this to my wishlist for future Openmokos: A
capacitive touchscreen. Would this be in the (secret?) plans for future
devices? After all, isn't it basically just a transparent touchpad?

// Simon