FSO and QEmu

Visti Andresen talpa at talpa.dk
Fri Sep 19 16:15:21 CEST 2008

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:31:27 +0100
Max <mkiva at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> To the best of my knowledge it is not working at the moment, flash.sh
> is heavily geared up for gta01 and  needs  substantial modifications.
> In addition to that qemu seems  lacking proper support for gta02.
> I also could not get Kernel gta02 patch to work.
> I am still trying though.
>
>  If anyone had  any success in making  qemu run FSO or any other
> gta02 breed, please shout !!

HELLO (couldn't resist)
I haven't tried the gta02 version of FSO under qemu, but the gta01
version runs just fine under qemu (provided you use an old enough
u-boot).
(thanks and gratitude goes to andrzej zaborowski for this information)

Don't know if this is "gta02 breed" enough for you?

--
Visti Andresen