unable to read from Sandisk 8Gb SD

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Wed Sep 24 23:47:30 CEST 2008

Holger Freyther wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 September 2008 09:08:57 Rod Whitby wrote:
>> Andy Green wrote:
>>> It used to be that our kernel packages followed our stable kernel git
>>> daily.
>>>
>>> But the hash on that one tells it is stuck at Aug 23 patchlevel...
>> Yet another reason why the openmoko autobuilder configuration should be
>> documented and published somewhere.
>
> Hey Rod,
>
> asking for more is always easy. AFAIK Julian responded to your questions on
> the autobuilder and AFAIK the setup did not change. Sure we could have a wiki
> page, a xhtml page, an rss feed... but there is only so much Julian can do in
> 8 hours a day.
>
> You, or who else is bothered, could take julian's response and put that into
> the wiki or wait until Julian has the time to do so.

I could easily do that, yes.  But then the next time that Julian decides
to change something, the wiki will be out of date again.  If it's one
thing that I truly have a problem with it's non-executable build
instructions on wiki pages that are always out of date (hence the
MokoMakefile exists).

What is required is a *commitment* from Openmoko to officially publish
and maintain the configuration documentation of the autobuilder.

-- Rod