Openmoko Bug #1724: [FSO] cannot input number or * or # while in communication

Dylan Semler dylan.semler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 02:03:42 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 3:14 AM, Openmoko Public Trac <
bugs at docs.openmoko.org> wrote:

> #1724: [FSO] cannot input number or * or # while in communication
>
> -------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
>    Reporter:  feydreva  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
>         Type:  defect    |       Status:  closed
> Reproducible:            |     Blocking:
>
> -------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
> Changes (by alphaone):
>
>  * status:  new => closed
>  * resolution:  => duplicate
>

> Comment:
>
>  This is a duplicate of http://trac.freesmartphone.org/ticket/79 which was
>  fixed ~2 months ago. Commit
>
> http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=zhone.git;a=commit;h=13a026534afe3ecb89b1d5aba8c4a66b13142674
>  fixes this issue.

Can anyone verify if the patch in the original ticket was included in M3?
Since it was applied in early August, I would expect it to be, however I am
still experiencing this issue with the M3 release.

--
Dylan

Type faster. Use Dvorak:
http://dvzine.org