Problem in building image using moko makefile

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Sun Sep 28 19:23:17 CEST 2008

On Sunday 28 September 2008 14:19:33 saurabh gupta wrote:

> > You interrupted (or your machine crashed) previous fetch operations. The
> > output of the svn command is helpful and tells you what to do, git is not
> > as
> > helpful and deserves a removal of the source dir.
>
> So, Exactly, can you please direct as what should I do now? Which directory
> I need to remove to get a successful build?

bitbake -cclean e-wm linux-openmoko (to remove the do_fetch stamps)

and then remove the source directory and the tarball. It could look like the
below or might have a different name/dir.

rm -rf tmp/downloads/git/git.openmoko.org.linux*
rm -rf tmp/downloads/git_git.openmoko.org.linux*
rm -rf tmp/downloads/svn/svn.e....org/...
rm -rf tmp/downloads/svn_...enligh*

take care
	z.

PS: From my experience when svn asks one to do svn cleanup on an interrupted
checkout it is best to throw it away.