Use my GSM from my laptop via USB (or BT, wifi) ?

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 14:20:14 CEST 2009

Ok, so after some more googling, I found these interesting pages to
transform my linux station into a bluetooth headset.
http://www.voxel.at/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=ProjectBluezHandsfree
http://sourceforge.net/projects/Bluehands/
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8919

I have not taken time to test them yet.

Does anyone know any of them ?

If one of them does work, I will then need an app running on the moko to use
this "bt headset" during calls

Kimaidou