Use my GSM from my laptop via USB (or BT, wifi) ?

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:35:53 CEST 2009

Ok, so I tested the software *nohands*  very quickly (you need to compile it
since there is no package), and it worked great with an Ericson mobile phone
! I managed to connect to it, dial and load a call. I still have to figure
out how to configure the audio part of nohands.

So I found the tool to emulate my laptop as a BT headset. Checked !

Now I will need your help guys to connect my "virtual" bt headset to the
freerunner (and route sound)

thanks in advance