clutter on openmoko

Amit Pundir pundiramit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:32:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm facing some issues running a clutter application on openmoko
Freerunner. I built clutter with eglx flavor using
vincent-ogles-1.1 libraries.

It seems that openmoko is taking the origin at bottom-left side and
starts drawing the images from bottom to top. I'm not sure whether it
is the default behavior or what but it does so at least for clutter
based apps. Please find the logs attached.

It would be great if someone one can help me in figuring out the
reason and a possible solution for this problem.

Thanks for your concern.

Regards
Amit Pundir