Free runner doesnot power up

RANJAN infibit at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 09:32:55 CEST 2009

>http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner_Battery#What_to_do_if_your_battery_has_become_completely_discharged<http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner_Battery#What_to_do_if_your_battery_has_become_completely_discharged>

What I did is I removed the battery and unplugged the wall wart charger.Then
I kept the aux pressed ,then inserted the battery and then plugged int he
wall wart but still the device dint boot.I checked the battery voltage
across with a multimeter and it was 3.04 V .So what shall I do now?

Shall I insert a Nokia battery and then boot it.(Removing the battery and
plugging the wall wart charger or the USB power doesnot boot the device).

Sriranjan