Non full screen window with elementary

Lev M lvmtime at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 23:12:34 CEST 2009

Thanks a lot!
That is exactly what I was looking for.

Now to my next question:

How can I get the screen resolution?
I want to center the window and for that I need to know if the device is
currently in landscape or portrait mode.
If there is a way to just automatically center the window that will be
fine too.

I did find Xlib functions to get the info but I would very much like to
avoid those (I am new to Linux programming, but I read some scary things
about Xlib).

Also:
It could not find any documentation for elementary and been working of
it's h file and some samples on the net. The evas API reference is a bit
better, but still not to rich (I did find something called efl cook
book, but haven't read it yet)

Am I missing something or is this just the current state of things?

Best regards,
Lev.