GPS NMEA sentences over serial port

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:55:44 CEST 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 01:18:36PM +0530, RANJAN wrote:
>   If you really want to forward serial port, you can use socat for that.
>
> Well I want to use the USB to serial port and do it.And I running SHR on FR
> and Xp on the laptop.

First, please do not cross-post. Choose an appropriate ML and post there.

Second, your question is so unclear that i can not understand what you want to
hear. Especially given i already suggested you something. I doubt someone else
can understand that too.

Also, i'm yet to hear any feedback about bluetooth networking from you. I
prepared bluez networking instructions basically after your request and yet
all you seem to have done is tried to compile blueman though it's not the
point of the instructions.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com