Compiling busybox for Android on Freerunner

2del 2del at maryhit.com
Sat Aug 15 15:50:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

I tried to run the busybox bins I found on the web for Android, but it seems
were not compiled for Freerunner.
I tried also to use the busybox bin from the openmoko distrib, failed again
with "not found" error.
My last solution seems to be to compile it myself.
 a) followed http://trac.koolu.org/ and http://source.android.com/download
 b) I took the busybox branch from koolu (
http://git.koolu.org/?p=platform/external/busybox.git;a=summary), but it
seems that it's not configured for ARCH=arm
 c) I checked the busybox.net and it seems they also do not have conf for
arm.

Can anyone explain how to configure this project to be buildable ? I think
an Android.mk file has to be created but could not find how...

Thanks.