bitbake

Marc Bantle marc.b at ntle.de
Tue Dec 1 16:19:05 CET 2009

Hi all,
> Frederik Sdun wrote:
>
>> the easiest way to setup bitbake for SHR is the SHR-Makefile:
>>
>> git clone http://git.shr-project.org/shr-makefile.git
If I do that git clone in a lenny stable schroot, I get

me at lenny:/tmp$ git clone http://git.shr-project.org/shr-makefile.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /tmp/shr-makefile/.git/
warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.

resulting in an empty repository. If I run it on debian testing, I get

me at testing:/tmp$ git clone http://git.shr-project.org/shr-makefile.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /tmp/shr-makefile/.git/
fatal: http://git.shr-project.org/shr-makefile.git/info/refs not found:
did you run git update-server-info on the server?

All hints from google suggest tweaks on the server.
Could it be related to some client or network issue
as well?

Cheers,
Marc