[fun] Where is the 'bc' command?

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Mon Dec 28 04:05:03 CET 2009

Last time, some friends and me talked about the 'chinese rice-grain on a
check-board problem' (putting 1 grain on the first field, 2 on the second,
4 on the 3rd and so on, up to the 64th field).

No problem - I thought, taking my FR and starting the commandline,
searching for the 'bc' application, but without success ;(

It is obviously not part of busybox and also not available as opkg
package.
Does anyone know if it is available somehow (without building it myself
from scratch)?

Well, I finally achieved it by visiting www.wolframalpha.com, but that's
not quite so elegant ;)

Alex.