Error in om-make-ipkg

Anton Persson don.juanton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 11:30:13 CET 2009

I solved the problem by moving all .la files in
/usr/local/openmoko/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/  to another
directory... not so pretty maybe, but it worked...

By the way, I am building my own library and the autogenerated .la-file for
that contains no references
to /usr/lib... So I guess the libraries that are installed in the toolchain
maybe somewhat broken?

   /Anton