Strange issues with resume on incoming call on FR

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Feb 6 21:36:13 CET 2009

Copying this to "devel" since a) I'm not sure if it's a kernel or
user space problem, and b) I'm still processing the recent batch
of WLAN troubles, so if there's a new GSM and/or suspend problem, I
may not be the speediest source of answers.

Resume immediately leading to suspend sounds like this fellow:
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/openmoko-kernel/2009-January/008251.html

You may want to check if  zcat /proc/config.gz | grep WAKELOCK  yields
anything. If it isn't there at all, that's okay. If it's there and
set, then we have the culprit. If it's there but disabled, then new
insights will be gained in the search for the real cause;-)

As far as I know, no patches to fix whatever is wrong with the
wakelocks have been added to our kernel since.

- Werner