Xorg / Glamo ?

Sven Rebhan odinshorse at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:20:45 CET 2009

2009/2/10 Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt at gmail.com>:
>> [...] Gentoo on the phone [...]
> That's good to know - I actually am using Gentoo on the OpenMoko
> already, but I'm sticking strictly to the Xorg / Glamo portion of it
> for now - very bare-bones - I don't really care to have any GUI
> applications on it aside from maybe xterm and fluxbox.

If you have cross-compilable ebuilds or find errors during
cross-compilation, please file a ticket at http://gentoo.mindzoo.de/
and we will add the stuff to the overlay ASAP. As pointed out in the
last mail we strictly concentrate on cross-compilation (which is a
great win in time over doing the stuff on the actual phone or qemu).
Have fun and report back any bugs/new ebuilds please!

Sven