FSO Milestone 5.1

Scott Petersen scott at slal.net
Wed Feb 25 09:01:51 CET 2009

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> I just release a refresh of FSO milestone5 to fix some bugs that crept
> into the release, notably the "not working on bootloaders that mount the
> root partition read-only".
>
> The release has been built out of the fso/milestone5 OE branch. Get it
> at http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/fso-stable/milestone5.1/
>
> Cheers,

I have just flashed this image.

The Good compared to MS5:
Qi does seem to boot this image without issue.

The not so good:
It doesn't seem to want to register on GSM.
Suspend from the power button doesn't (suspend that is).

Which (if any) package repository should we use for this?  The one
configured in the image does not exist (i.e. fso-testing).

Cheers
Scott Petersen