distro>unstable

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Feb 26 11:52:27 CET 2009

sushama wrote:
> 2) Can we have just 1 kernel in that list with the same name always,like the
> fso-paroli-image-gta02.(Instead of having the version no ,just a common name
> always)

I'd suggest to have both: one with the full version etc. for people
who need a permanent location of that specific file and a short one
for people who want to know where to find the latest.

We can use different directories if the number of files causes
confusion. Just make sure that files don't have to be moved and
cause broken links.

- Werner