FSO and Paroli

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.org
Sun Jan 11 18:49:05 CET 2009

Hi there,

as we now have a paroli package and are moving forward at a nice speed I
thought it would be good to start closer collaboration to limit
duplicate work.

So I thought we could start with a general q&a in the sense of you
asking what you need to know from paroli and vice versa.

So I do the first round ;)

One of the pressing issues is of course pim, but i read in the irc
conversations that there is fresh wind on that topic, where is the best
location to follow development and discussions?

What is your current point of focus for the fso team? Where do you need
more input from the outside and all that.

Is fso going to handle Alarms btw, if so is there any plans yet or
should we prepare input or what would be best?

K, I think that should be a nice start. Hope to hear from you guys and
keep up the good work (I really do believe you are doing a good job!!).

/mirko